Company: Intercare Holdings Insurance Services
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Job Summary:The Accounting Supervisor will supervise the general
accounting area for corporate accounting.Supervisory
- Oversees Accounting operations, which include financial
accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Recruits and hires Accounting staff and conducts performance
- Implements training for new hires and identifies training
opportunities for current staff.
- Oversees the system of internal controls over accounting
functions to minimize risk.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and
in accordance with company policy.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Oversees the preparation of periodic financial statements and
the corporate annual report.
- Ensures that financial reports comply with generally accepted
accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Assists external auditors and provides required statements and
information for the annual audit.
- Reviews budget reports and assists other departments to prepare
- Assist in the preparation of the corporate tax return.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and
- Complies with local, state, and federal government
- Identifies and recommends updates to accounting processes and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Mastery of accounting software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Five years or more of related experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation highly
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Able to travel as needed.
Keywords: Intercare Holdings Insurance Services, Rocklin , Accounting Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!