Company: PACS - Providence Administrative Consulting Servic
Posted on: November 18, 2021
ABOUT PACSAt PACS (Providence Administrative Consulting
Services), we provide administrative support services that elevate
skilled nursing facilities. Our services allow facility teams to
exert maximum focus and attention to the care, well-being, and
improved quality of life for every short-term patient and long-term
resident. We offer clinical training and support, finance and
accounting services, recruiting and staff support, technology and
creative services, and legal and compliance services. Learn more at
www.pacshc.com.PACS Creative is a growing team located in Rocklin,
California and supports our internal and external clients with
print and digital communication tools. Our core services include
graphic design, web design, photography & videography, print
procurement, and online reputation management. If you seek
meaningful work, care deeply about others, and love building
effective teams, we want to talk with you.GENERAL JOB
DESCRIPTIONUnder the direction of the Creative Services Director,
the Graphic Designer will design and develop print and digital
materials as needed (logos, brochures, stationery, advertisements,
flyers, webpages, etc.).This position will collaborate with
internal and external clients including skilled nursing facility
administrators, regional vice-presidents, and facility marketing
directors. The Graphic Designer role requires visual communication
skills, sound technical skills, and the ability to manage multiple
projects simultaneously.Technical Knowledge and
- Design and develop print and digital materials as needed
(logos, brochures, stationery, advertisements, flyers, webpages,
- Coordinate the production of print projects through external
vendors to ensure high-quality and timely results.
- Provide attentive and responsive customer service to internal
clients and coworkers.
- Ensure project tickets are completed thoroughly, accurately,
and in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastically collaborate with vendors to solve production
problems as they arise.
- Seek out and engage in opportunities to gain expertise valuable
to your role.CORE COMPETENCIES1. Planning and Organizing: Organizes
work, sets priorities, and determines resource requirements.
Determines necessary sequence of activities needed to achieve
goals.2. Decision Making/Problem Solving: Breaks down problems into
components and recognizes interrelationships. Makes sound,
well-informed, and objective decisions. Compares data, information,
and input from a variety of sources to draw conclusions. Takes
action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and
probable consequences.3. Continuous Learning and Professional
Development: Is committed to developing professionally. Attends
professional conferences, focuses on best practices, and values
cutting-edge practices and approaches. Takes advantage of a variety
of learning activities. Introduces newly gained knowledge and
skills on the job.4. Communication: Clearly conveys and receives
information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or
groups. Communicates in a manner that engages the listener, helps
them understand and retain the message, and invites response and
feedback. Keeps others informed as appropriate. Demonstrates good
writing, verbal, and listening skills.5. Technical/Professional
Knowledge and Skills: Possesses, acquires, and maintains the
technical skills and certifications to implement and support
internal business applications and to integrate with existing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a degree in Graphic
Design, Photography, or another related field (preferred).
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop,
InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Expert user of Mac OS and/or Windows.
- Strong sense of typography, color, composition, and conceptual
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to form effective relationships
with internal clients, colleagues, and external vendors.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and comply with company
policies and procedures.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to creatively problem solve and think critically to
support continuous improvement of the Creative Services operation
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn new
processes and systems quickly.WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL
- Must be able to lift from floor to waist up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in
- Must be able to give and receive verbal and written
- Must possess the ability to utilize visual and auditory senses
to complete all job duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in a typical office and healthcare
environment.---This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive.--- Therefore, the employee may be requested to
perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by the
immediate supervisor and other management as required.--- The
company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as
business requirements dictate.--- It is mutually agreed that the
job description does not constitute a written or implied contract
of employment. It is also understood that the company reserves the
right to change work schedules as necessary, including overtime.We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer and afford equal opportunity to
all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to
protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities
and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any
other status protected under local, state or federal laws.Job Type:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Graphic design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 5 years (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: PACS - Providence Administrative Consulting Servic, Rocklin , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!