Resident Care Director LVN
Company: The Pines, A Merrill Gardens Community
Posted on: June 18, 2022
RESIDENT CARE DIRECTOR - Grow your career with Merrill
Gardens!Management Experience a plus. Merrill Gardens, a
privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is
currently hiring a LVN Resident Care Director for The Pines Senior
Living. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living
operators in the country!Protecting the health and safety of our
residents and team members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19
vaccines is available and is required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!Watch This!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s We offer our
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!If you are someone with:
- Current L.P.N./L.V.N.
- Management experience
- Experience in Assisted Living, Geriatric Nursing or Gerontology
and/or Dementia Care
- Demonstrated ability in budgeting and cost control.
- Knowledge of how to develop and utilize service plans,
medication management systems, infection control practices and
- Skills in promoting teamwork, leadership, team member
empowerment, and responsiveness to residents We want to talk with
you!Consider applying to become a Resident Care Director with
Merrill Gardens! The Resident Care Director is responsible for
providing oversight of resident care and direct supervision of
caregivers delivering care and services to residents as well as:
- Assisting in setting the tone and the overall leadership in the
operations of the communities
- Assuring compliance to applicable regulatory requirements and
the standards of excellence established by Merrill Gardens. We are
proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row
2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year! Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities. If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family!Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer *Requests for Religious or Medical
exemptions are available upon request.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: The Pines, A Merrill Gardens Community, Rocklin , Resident Care Director LVN, Executive , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!