Community Association Manager - Truckee/Tahoe
Company: Granite Peak Property Management
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Community Association Manager is responsible for managing
multiple associations in the Truckee/North Tahoe area.
Key responsibilities include:
* Being the main communicator with the HOA boards, members,
vendors, internal Maintenance Department, internal Accounting
Department, and distributing all Community Association
communications in the most efficient manner.
* Use of a paperless environment, email opt-in and website to
achieve efficient record management and communication. Must be
proficient in MS Office.
* Organizing and leading quarterly Board of Director and Annual
* Collaborative input into developing annual budget and reserve
study; obtaining board input as appropriate, facilitating board
approval of budget and distributing it to members; monitoring
budget, verifying correctness of income and expenditures and
communicating to board as appropriate on variance issues; working
with accounting to ensure timely collection of member dues per
* Ensuring compliance with Davis-Stirling Act, applicable
government Statutes and HOA's governing documents, and
communicating with members on rules violations.
* Taking annual insurance inventory and presenting it to the
Association for approval.
* Facilities maintenance and replacement project administration,
including regular reasonable site inspections.
* Maintenance Contract Coordination; Ensuring proper standards of
maintenance are maintained.
Critical competencies include:
* Dealing with ambiguity
* Negotiating effectively and demonstrating political savvy
* Motivating and informing others; working through others
* Ability to learn HOA management software system and utilize it
* Fostering strong and productive relationships with peers and the
* Advanced leadership, teamwork, organizational and communication
* CACM certification (for California); OR
* National certification (CCAM, AMS or PCAM) with the ability to
get certified in CA within 6 months of employment
Preferred Qualifications include:
* One or more years of Community Association Management
* Understanding of fiscal accounting, insurance, facilities and
* Flexible and responsive to the changing demands of the job
Acceptable Qualifications include:
* Ability to interact positively and professionally with all levels
of HOA Vendors, Owners and Board Members
* Ability to research and brainstorm effective solutions in
situations with limited knowledge or information
* Ability to communicate ideas effectively
* Ability to learn and become certified through CACM certification
program within 6-9 months of hiring
This is a full-time position, and benefits include:
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Paid time off
* 401k with company match
* Flexible schedule
* Career advancement opportunities in a growing Tahoe-based
* Ski pass reimbursement
This position could be worked partially remotely for a local
candidate, but requires some travel to the office in Alpine Meadows
and to HOAs to inspect properties or respond to an emergency.
Please apply online at:
We would love to speak with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Community Association Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* property management certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Granite Peak Property Management, Rocklin , Community Association Manager - Truckee/Tahoe, Executive , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!