Regional Fire Alarm Manager
Posted on: September 21, 2023
CA Regional Fire Alarm Manager - Greater SacramentoThis Jobot
Job is hosted by: David RochaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$125,000 - $180,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a highly
motivated, relentlessly dedicated, and extremely efficient team
focused on providing the best products and services available with
an emphasis on excellent customer service. Our strength is
generated from our commitment to our clients, our industry, and our
employees.We formed by the growing need in the fire alarm and
security sector for a partner capable of going above and beyond to
meet customers' needs in a fashion that aligned with construction
principles, including:Being on-timeMaintaining safetyStaying on
budgetMeeting our clients' needsTo meet these core principles, We
have developed a structure unlike any other. We're deliberately
multifaceted, which allows our design-build team to focus on all
aspects of a project.Whether it's the in-house high-performance
design, continual research, and negotiations for the most
affordable new to market technology and high-quality materials, or
expediting knowledgeable labor forces to ensure your job is
completed on time or even ahead of schedule, we believe the
foundation of every life safety and asset protection system is the
long-term relationship we develop with you, the end-user! In our
business, success means that the people of our communities come
first. We began locally, recruits locally, takes pride in promoting
within, and we are proud to say we retain our employees
significantly longer than the industry average. One reason they
stay is that of our process, which provides variety and rewards
initiative.We proudly donate to non-profit community organizations
such as the Boy & Girls Club, California Deer Association, St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital, various youth sports teams and
leagues, and many more. COMPANY VALUES - WE RISEActive WellnessOur
FFP culture of care supports all employees on their active wellness
journey towards achieving their health and wellness
goals.RelationshipsWe are committed to our families, customers,
vendors, and the communities in which we serve. People are at the
heart of everything we do.IntegrityWe do what is right when no one
is looking. We take responsibility for all our actions. We aim to
be as transparent as possible and always go out of our way to take
care of our customers' needs.SafetyWe prioritize safety above all
else. Through our proactive approach and continuous training, it is
our goal to have zero injuries and accidents.ExcellenceWe are in
constant pursuit of perfection We aim to instill a drive for
excellence in all our teams.Why join us?Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceJob DetailsThis position is responsible for the
Fire Sprinkler and Alarm divisions. This position reports directly
to the Branch Manager and is responsible for the overall health of
the business within its designated territory and communicates with
all levels of the staff within the branch to ensure the workflow is
managed appropriate to volume, forecast dips, and increases in
work.Job Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe duties listed below are
meant to serve as an illustration of the various types of work that
could be performed. The omission of specific duties does not
exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or
- Manages process flow, documentation, and reporting from sales
handoff to project closeout.
- Manages field superintendents and overall construction
- Manages design personnel and process, including permitting
- Recruits and hires new team members.
- Reviews contracts, prepares handoff documentation for field
- Setup budgets based off actual design, documents, and reports
against original estimates.
- Monitors budgets through the life of the projects and addresses
challenges and opportunities for margin improvement.
- Order materials for projects
- Project material and report to purchasing to enable effective
- Submits project billings as pay points are met and monitors and
participates in the collection process as needed.
- Update forecasted billings and costs monthly.
- Prepares monthly reports summarizing construction progress and
status.Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to develop and maintain communication channels with
internal and external customers to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Knowledge and experience in projects contracts, controls,
billing, change management, and reporting on construction
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to make independent decisions to solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team building
- Knowledge of business math and financial documents (i.e.
budgets, P&L, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft OfficePreferred
- 5 + years of general construction experience
- 3 + years of project management experience
- Proficient knowledge of NFPA 72, NFPA 101, NFPA 70(NEC), CBC,
- Must have NICET II certification, NICET III preferred.
- OSHA-10 (construction) required prior to start date.
- OSHA-30 required within 90 days of hire date.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Rocklin , Regional Fire Alarm Manager, Executive , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!