Registered Nurse, Emergency
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are so glad you are interested in joining Sutter Health!
-Organization:SRMC-Sutter Roseville Med CenterPosition Overview:The
Registered Nurse role focuses primarily on the clinical direction
and coordination of a patient-care team in collaboration with the
medical staff to provide a full range of patient services. The
Registered Nurse will function within the full scope of licensure
to provide patient care; assess patient and family needs;
implementation of the plan of care; and, review and evaluate the
effectiveness. The Registered Nurse also provides care based on the
age-related needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric
patient with consideration of their developmental/psychosocial
needs, environmental safety, education needs, communication style
and level of understanding.Job Description:Education
- Graduate of an accredited registered nurse program and has
successfully passed RN examination.
- Current California RN license.Experience
- Minimum of six (6) months ED RN experience within the last two
(2) years - REQUIRED.Knowledge
- Knowledge of nursing process in assessment of physical and
psychosocial, psychological needs of patients.
- Aware of adult learning principles in providing teaching of
patients and families.
- Current Basic Life Support - Health Care Provider (BLS-HCP)
recognition (American Heart Association or Greater Sacramento
Region)DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS: Each employee must
- ACLS within six (6) months of start date and must maintain
- Interpretation of Basic Arrhythmia Test upon hire or within two
(2) weeks of completion of the course.
- Anti-arrhythmic/hemodynamic drug test upon hire or within two
(2) weeks of class. (Must attend within six (6) months of start
- Trauma Nursing Core Curriculum (TNCC) required within one (1)
year of hire and maintain verification.
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse Certification (MICN) within one (1)
year of start date and must maintain recognition.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) recognition within six
(6) months of start date and must maintain recognition. Job
Shift:NightsSchedule:Part TimeShift Hours:12Days of the
Week:VariableWeekend Requirements:Every other
WeekendBenefits:YesUnions:YesPosition Status: Non-ExemptWeekly
Hours:30Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1This position
may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport,
dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or
potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational
Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.Sutter Health
Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Nights
Keywords: Sutter Health, Rocklin , Registered Nurse, Emergency, Healthcare , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!