Hospice Team Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Organization:SCAH-Sutter Care at Home - ValleyPosition Overview:
-Performs routine assignments and develops competence by performing
structured work assignments. Accountable for the assessment,
coordination delivery and evaluation of nursing care, including
direct patient care and patient/family education. Delivers holistic
and individualized care to all patients in order to maximize the
comfort and health of patients and families consistent w/hospice
philosophy and Sutter Health policies and procedures.Develops,
implements, manages/coordinates an optimal interdisciplinary plan
of care that incorporates psychological, sociocultural, spiritual,
economic, and life-style factors. Fosters and maintains
collaborative relationships between patients, their family/support
group, physicians, and other healthcare providers through timely
and effective communications. Adheres to polices, industry
standards, best practices, and applicable laws/regulations and
codes to promote a quality, highly reliable patient experience.
Engages in continuous growth and development in professional
nursing practice.Job Description:EDUCATION
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required
degree or diploma.
- Other: Graduate of an accredited school of
nursing.CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- RN-Registered Nurse of California
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare ProviderPREFERRED EXPERIENCE
AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
- 2 years basic clinical and practical experience as typically
acquired through the completion of a formal nursing education
program and externship in a similar environment.SKILLS AND
- Demonstrated general knowledge and competence with regard to
nursing theories, concepts and practices; medical terminology;
anatomy; and physiology.
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry, safety precaution
policies, best practices regarding patient care and privacy, and
changes in local/state/federal regulations.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word and Outlook), Electronic Health Record.
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including
accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting
appropriate solutions from established options.
- Ensure the privacy of each patient's protected health
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare
providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.Job
Shift:NightsSchedule:Short HourShift Hours:8Days of the
Week:VariableWeekend Requirements:Every other
WeekendBenefits:NoUnions:NoPosition Status: Non-ExemptWeekly
Hours:16Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1This position
may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport,
dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or
potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational
Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.Sutter Health
Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Nights
Keywords: Sutter Health, Rocklin , Hospice Team Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!