Service Support Operator
Company: Gap Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2021
About Gap Inc. Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the
world.---Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone---has
access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes
the potential of every woman,---regardless of body size, age or
ethnicity. Banana---Republic believes in sustainable luxury for
all. And Gap---inspires the world to bring individuality to modern,
responsibly made---essentials.------------ This simple idea—that we
all deserve to belong,---and on our own terms—is core to who we are
as a---company and how we make decisions.---Our team is made up of
thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and
do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.---Ready
to------learn fast, create with audacity---and lead boldly? Join
our team.About the roleThe Service Support Operator provides a high
level of support for internal Store and Gap Inc. employees located
in the North America and Europe markets focused on the technical
resolution of issues impacting stores with a higher level of
customer service. They use critical thinking skills,
resourcefulness, and probing questions to identify affected devices
and applications while expressing empathy for the customers'
situation. They participate in or lead small functional groups to
assist in the installation or assessment of technology or the
onboarding of new contractors to the team. The position's home
location is Rocklin, CA.What you'll do
- Research, diagnose, resolve or escalate technical and
procedural issues from multiple service channels using support
tools and documented process.
- Maintain your personal ticket counts driving issues to
resolution, and assisting product teams in gathering additional
information to support the stores.
- Review call driver data and assist in identifying, tracking and
escalating problem trends and training issues, communicate trends
and opportunities to appropriate leaders.
- Participate in or leads small subject matter expert groups,
working to help troubleshoot, implement, or knowledge transfer as
- Meets and helps drive goals for customer service standards,
department service levels, and issue resolution rate while
maintaining personal standards.
- Communicate to employees with an understanding of Customer
Impact and a high level of Customer Service that is easy to
understand and non-technical when troubleshooting and resolving
technical issues. Utilize a third-party interpreter when
applicable.Who you are
- Experience with but not limited to 4690 and NT 4.0 network and
operating systems, Laser Radio Terminals (LRT), Traffic Counters,
scheduling, inventory, time and attendance applications, as well as
desktop, network and host applications.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and analyze problems
- Strong communication and organizational skills are
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and react quickly and
professionally in high-stress situations.
- Minimum 1year retail field experience or Help Desk
- College degree preferred in Computer Science or related
discipline.Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced
merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet
and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month
to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions
up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- of the benefits we offer. *For eligible employees
Keywords: Gap Inc., Rocklin , Service Support Operator, Other , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!