Homewood Truss, a
division of US LBM, designs and engineers’ trusses using innovative
IntelliBuildTM software. Our advanced program assures proper fit
and function from start to finish. Clients are provided with
detailed arrangement drawings indicating placement and installation
requirements to meet all building codes.
Homewood Truss will
quote any residential or commercial project. Engineered building
components save both time and money during the installation process
by shortening construction time, eliminating needless material
waste, and ensuring quality construction from the start of the
project. With over 25 years of experience as a valuable resource
for builders, contractors, and home improvement individuals,
Homewood has established a positive presence throughout Northern
California as a leading producer and supplier of high-quality
building materials, information, and customer service.
With a building materials lumberyard in Rocklin, a door and
millwork shop and showroom in Roseville, and a truss manufacturing
plant in Olivehurst, our knowledgeable staff specializes in serving
the needs of professional builders and homeowners alike.
Homewood is your ONE-STOP-SHOP for all your rebuilding and
remodeling building-supply needs.
We are currently looking for a Class A CDL
Driver for our Rocklin, CA
What you should know about working at Homewood
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are
hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a
suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement
driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and
healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in
the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Class A CDL
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load (Some Touch Freight)
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- Checks orders for accuracy
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
- Experience. Class A CDL
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines established by
the Department of Transportation.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat and
reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100lbs
throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
Homewood Lumber, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law.