Homewood Lumber, a division of US LBM, with over 25 years of
experience as a valuable resource for builders, contractors, and
home improvement individuals, Homewood has established a positive
presence throughout Northern California as a leading producer and
supplier of high-quality building materials, information, and
With a building materials lumberyard in Rocklin, a door and
millwork shop and showroom in Roseville, and a truss manufacturing
plant in Olivehurst, our knowledgeable staff specializes in serving
the needs of professional builders and homeowners alike.
Homewood is your ONE-STOP-SHOP for all your rebuilding and
remodeling building-supply needs.
We are currently looking for a Class A CDL
Driver for our Rocklin, CA
What you should know about working at Homewood
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are
hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a
suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement
driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and
healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in
the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Class A CDL
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load (Some Touch Freight)
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- Checks orders for accuracy
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
- Experience. Class B CDL Experience with
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines established by
the Department of Transportation.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat and
reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100lbs
throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
Homewood Lumber, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law.