Posted on: January 12, 2022
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the worlds largest
door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees
operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte,
North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an
extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and
aluminium windows and related products for use in the new
construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter
peoples workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege
comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver
are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We
bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through
innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are
seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and
want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent
benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent
and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote safety to ensure a safe work environment by supporting
and recognizing safe associate work habits.
- Drive the quality process by teaching and following standards
with a constant emphasis on reducing variation in processes.
- Create and maintain a respectful work environment by listening,
seeking facts to support decisions, managing ones own reactions,
and addressing unacceptable behavior.
- Support and implement new, customer-focused processes in
accordance with lean principles and practices. Provide training and
coaching to improve standard work, work center organization (5S),
and housekeeping. Actively provide change leadership as
- Lead training and development initiatives, along with
constructive feedback and corrective action when necessary.
- Ability to manage change and show leadership in a positive
manner that supports management in word and deed.
- Support associates in understanding company policies and
- Manage attendance.
Required Skills And Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work and engage employees to
participate in a manufacturing environment of continuous
improvement and change with a competitive spirit that meets and
beats our performance target.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Must have a track record of consistently demonstrating
leadership skills as well as positive influence and accomplishments
in safety, quality, productivity and people development.
- Works well in a team environment with a diverse workforce.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and
- Experience using Microsoft Office products and general office
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 3 years of manufacturing experience, preferably in doors
- 1 2 years of previous supervisory experience
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on
the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by
applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company
will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment
agencies, or fee-based recruitment servicesby Jobble
Keywords: Jeld-wen, Rocklin , Group Lead, Other , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!