Fire Alarm Designer
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Established Fire Protection company near Sacramento is seeking
an experienced Fire Alarm Systems Designer to join their team $$$
Interviewing Now!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael SchluterAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and
sending us your resume.A bit about us:In business since the
mid-90s, we are a premier Fire Protection company who handles all
aspects of the industry including fire alarms, sprinklers, kitchen
hood systems, inspections, design, pumps, pre-action, dry systems,
underground, foam, fm 200 and more. We currently have 5 offices in
Northern CA and are always looking to expand and bring on great new
talent. Our strength is generated from our commitment to our
clients, our industry & our employees.Why join us?
- Competitive base and overall compensation package
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401(k) with company matchJob DetailsFIRE ALARM DESIGNERJob
- Work in our Design Department performing integral functions
like providing strategic efficient designs, code compliant
automatic fire protection systems effective in detecting,
containing, notifying, controlling and/or extinguishing fires in
new facilities and renovation projects.
- Have proficient knowledge in current codes such as CFC, CBC,
CMC, NEC, NFPA, and AHJ local requirements.
- Assist the Sales Department in the interpretation of project
requirements for competitive proposals.
- Provide design work per company drafting standards and
- Actively participate in personal & professional development and
maintain knowledge of current & new technologies in the field.
- Attend project turn over meetings with design supervisor, sales
- Prepare submittal documents, applications for permits, and
follow up through the approval process.
- Maintain project drawings, associated records, and
documentation within our structured file system.
- Operation of plotter, scanner, and reproduction equipment.
- Continue one's education and Certifications within our
- Fire Alarm Design: 1 year (Required)
- Proficient knowledge in the use of AutoCAD.
- Ability to read construction documents.
- Proficient knowledge of the product lines and related
- Ability to learn systems and technologies for low voltage,
security, surveillance, access control & emergency communication
- Strong ability to follow directions given by Supervisor to
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication
- Strong drive and work ethic, with above average
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- NICET or other Fire Certifications are a plus.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Rocklin , Fire Alarm Designer, Other , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!