Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Homewood Lumber, a division of US LBM, with over 25 years of
experience as a valuable resource for builders, contractors, and
home improvement individuals, Homewood has established a positive
presence throughout Northern California as a leading producer and
supplier of high-quality building materials, information, and
customer service.With a building materials lumberyard in Rocklin, a
door and millwork shop and showroom in Roseville, and a truss
manufacturing plant in Olivehurst, our knowledgeable staff
specializes in serving the needs of professional builders and
homeowners alike.Homewood is your ONE-STOP-SHOP for all your
rebuilding and remodeling building-supply needs.We are currently
looking for a -Yard -Associate -for our -Rocklin, CA -location.What
you should know about working at Homewood Lumber:
- We're all about teamwork! -All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! -We have local and corporate team
members to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. -This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. -USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! -We are a continuous improvement driven
organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. -We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How you will spend your day as a -Yard Associate.
- Assemble customers' loads in accordance with loading list for
delivery to job site at the time and date required by the
- Assist in keeping the yard and inventory in a neat, clean,
orderly condition with all lumber and materials neatly stored and
- Assist in counting, unloading, and stacking incoming lumber or
materials in a neat and readily accessible manner.
- Operate forklift to load, unload or stack materials.
- Receive incoming materials.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations and take prompt
corrective action concerning any potential safety hazard.
- Perform other duties as assigned.We want you to build your
career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Previous forklift experience
- Experience in the construction field or knowledge of building
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record and
the ability to pass a drug test
- Must be a self-starter, and able to work independently as well
as with a teamBuilding Your Career With Benefits:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We'll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programsHomewood Lumber, a Division of US LBM
Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
individuals.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Rocklin , Yard Associate, Other , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!