Communications Equipment Repair Specialist
Company: Educational Media Foundation K-LOVE & Air1 Media N
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Our Communications Equipment Repair Specialists provide the
highest quality of service support for installation, programming
and implementation of Educational Media Foundation's 1000+ signal
radio broadcast network. Proficient skillsets in broadcast hardware
builds, repair and maintenance, a positive attitude and a passion
for service all contribute to a fun environment and work culture
like none other!If your background looks like this, please consider
- Associate's degree or equivalent college/technical school
- 6+ months or more of related broadcast equipment experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before customers/listeners or other
- SBE Certification desirable.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solder and desolder electronic components without
causing damage to the components or PC board.
- Proficiency with MS Office products and other common software
(Internet browsers, etc.).
- Ability to use basic test equipment and safely use basic hand
and power tools desirable (or a demonstrated ability to learn those
skills in a timely manner).
- Ability to develop a basic understanding of FCC rules and
regulations over time.Need more information? What a typical day
might look like---.
- Assist in the installation, operation, test, maintenance, and
repair of broadcast equipment (such as audio processors and FM
transmitters) used in radio broadcasting, ensuring programs are
broadcast at the highest professional standards.
- Assemble station equipment racks and install broadcast
equipment as instructed.
- Troubleshoot and repair broadcast equipment to the module level
- Process work orders and trouble tickets and assist with
maintaining shop inventories.
- Partner and communicate with employee and contract engineers
throughout the United States, American Samoa, and Puerto Rico to
accomplish objectives and tasks.
- From time to time, assist with work on non-broadcast equipment
(such as electrical generators, air conditioning units, light
fixtures, plumbing fixtures, etc.) as conditions dictate.
- Occasionally make trips to remote sites to perform
installations or repairs as required. The length of these trips
varies depending on the specific needs.
- Opportunities for field trips to sites for project specific
Keywords: Educational Media Foundation K-LOVE & Air1 Media N, Rocklin , Communications Equipment Repair Specialist, Other , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!