Lot Porter (Service) - Niello Jaguar Land Rover Rocklin
Company: Land Rover Rocklin
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Lot Porter -ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows,
and wipes down doorjambs.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials
which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing
experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents,
scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products
that require protection.
- Maintains shop in clean and presentable condition at all
- Parks cars as directed by Service Manager.
- Orders shop supplies as necessary.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Maintains tools and keeps equipment clean and in a proper state
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal
protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner
recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint,
thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and
prepping of vehicles.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal,
state, and local regulations that affect Service Department
operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know,
- Reports to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Maintains professional appearance. -QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team
- Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
- Organized and computer proficient.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission.
- Clean DMV. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - WHY JOIN THE
NIELLO TEAM? Our Vision - - -To be Northern Californias leading
automobile dealer for the products we represent. -Our Mission - - -
We are committed to providing distinctive automotive products and
exceptional service while treating our customers and employees with
unyielding integrity. -Our Core Values - - - We are a team. - - -
We respect each other. - - - We encourage self-improvement. - - -
We hold high expectations. - - - We embrace change. - - - We
enthusiastically value our customer. - - - We support our
community. We offer Comprehensive Benefits and Perks such as:
- Kaiser HMO, Sutter Health Plus HMO, Western Health Advantage
HMO and HRA plans.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage).
- Company paid Life and AD&D.
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid
- Discounts on Company Products and Services. - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK The Niello Company has
been recognized by Automotive News an incredible 26 times in their
annual look at the Top 100 Best Dealerships To Work For. The Niello
Company is proud to have had nine dealerships on this list since
the inception of the program, many of which are multi-year and
back-to-back recipients. The Niello Company has also been
recognized as a Best Place to Work multiple times by the Sacramento
Keywords: Land Rover Rocklin, Rocklin , Lot Porter (Service) - Niello Jaguar Land Rover Rocklin, Other , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!