Company: VibrantCare Rehabilitation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*VibrantCare has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, Physical
Therapist to join our team in Rocklin, CA.*
*Check out our pool! Work with our dynamic team!*
*Full Time, Part Time, or PRN*
*Currently offering Full time hires -potential hiring incentives:
*Sign on Bonus - up to $15,000*
*Student Loan Repayment - up to $20,000*
*Excellent benefits, PTO and so much more!*
*Friendly, Cohesive team environment!*
*VibrantCare Rehab currently operates Outpatient Rehabilitation,
Occupational Therapy and Onsite Therapy facilities throughout
Arizona, California, New Mexico, Texas, Alaska and Washington. And
we are still growing!*
*We come together as one team with one vision to create positive
experiences for our patients and each other by providing
outstanding clinical care and excellent customer service in a
positive and VIBRANT atmosphere. Consider joining our vision - to
BE the BEST in Rehab!*
Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy
services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with
the principals and practices of physical therapy and with
VibrantCare policies and procedures. Develops treatment plans,
supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management,
and provides quality patient care. Maintains positive level of
interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands
client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Understand appropriate state Practice Act and adhere to the laws
which govern how Physical Therapists may practice and whom Physical
Therapists may supervise.
- Review the VibrantCare Clinical Operations Policies & Procedures
Manual on a yearly basis and adhere to the policies and procedures
- Complete all Medicare compliance trainings as required by
regulations and/or VibrantCare policies.
- Complete Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
training on a yearly basis and adhere to standards set forth in
OSHA standards and other governmental regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct skilled treatment for patients for
whom physical therapy is medically necessary. Document this need
- Maintain ongoing documentation in which goals, progress toward
functional goals, and medical necessity are clearly stated.
- Complete all required documentation (pre-certifications,
physicians reports, daily notes, charge tickets, etc.) legibly,
appropriately and in a timely fashion in order to meet facility,
physician and payer deadlines.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers,
physicians, patients, family members, and third party payers at all
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by
Center Manager (may include utilization review, infection control,
disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Completes sufficient ongoing continuing education coursework to
meet state licensure requirements for the defined reporting
- Maintains a current CPR certification that meets state licensure
- Utilize time efficiently and effectively to meet productivity
requirements of the facility.
- Participate in and present clinical in-services, as directed
- Maintain current awareness of general changes in the health care
field and specific issues impacting the practice of physical
- Play a significant role in specific area of center operations as
agreed upon between employee and Center Manager.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Leadership skills sufficient to effectively direct and supervise
the activities of assistants and aides in delivering quality care
to patients. Includes coaching and teaching skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Effective clinical problem solving skills (ex. identify and
prioritize issues in responsive manner, develop and execute sound,
innovative action plans, ensure appropriate results, etc.).
- Strong communication skills for accurate, concise, and organized
oral and written presentations of information to patients and
- Computer skills for effective clinical documentation and
management reporting including billing, payroll, etc.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical
techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift;
must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during a work
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose
and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records,
recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate writing of
reports, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and
presentations, either manually, using keyboard entry or through use
of dictation equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of
diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
- Graduation from a physical therapist education program accredited
by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
(CAPTE) or, in the case of an internationally educated physical
therapist, from a non-CAPTE accredited program seeking licensure as
a physical therapist, a substantially equivalent education;
- State licensure/registration where applicable.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing
Company objectives. The description incorporates the most typical
duties performed and covers only the primary functions and
responsibilities of the position. It is recognized that other
related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed.
The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall
evaluation of this position.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
* No weekends
* Physical Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: One location%102670%
Keywords: VibrantCare Rehabilitation, Rocklin , Physical Therapist, Other , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!