AWS Cloud Security Architect
Company: World Wide Technology
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Position: AWS Cloud Security Architect Company Overview: World
Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply
chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we
inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as
Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware, Intel, AWS, Microsoft, and
F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies,
service providers and the public sector. WWT is a $12 billion
dollar privately held organization that employs more than 6,000
people and operates in more than 2.5+ million square feet of
state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space
strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to
announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to
Work For--" list for the ninth consecutive year and was awarded for
multiple categories on Glassdoor's 2019 Employees' Choice Awards,
honoring the Best Places to Work. Worldwide Technology, Inc. has an
opportunity available for a AWS Cloud Security Architect at our
client located in Rocklin (preferred), Sacramento, Concord, Auburn,
SF and SR, CA (also options). Job Title: AWS Cloud Security
Architect.Locations: Rocklin (preferred), Sacramento, Concord,
Auburn, SF and SR, CA (also options)Duration: 6+ Months Contract to
Hire Required Experience:
- Programmatic languages
- SDLC Concepts
- Infrastructure as a code
- Compliance as a code (preventative, detective, corrective
- UAT testing Preferred Experience:
- Security Concepts and Infrastructure Daily responsibilities:
- "Client" has a backlog of services to go through and set up
preventive, detective and corrective controls for services.
- Developing code so when someone deploys out of Github, they
would have guardrails in place.
- PAN environment is pretty much set. Currently going through DR
testing so only thing left to do will be automation against Tufin.
"Client" does NOT need someone network specific.
- Standardize config management and security compliance as a
- In legacy environment, a number of people go through various
compliance process, run reports, etc. that could be automated. A
plus for this person to have experience doing this.
- Strong developers more important than AWS developer.
Cybersecurity & AWS aren't as important as Developer. Need to be
strong with automation.
- No specific tool set required - - programming and ability to
learn a new language is most important.
Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. - provided
Keywords: World Wide Technology, Rocklin , AWS Cloud Security Architect, Professions , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!