Senior Product Manager (Precast Construction)
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Join a well-established company that has been in business for over
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for developing and
implementing product strategies resulting in increased growth and
market share for targeted markets in alignment with business unit
strategies and objectives. They will research and understand future
market needs and trends in order to develop and position products
that are successfully adopted by the market. This position manages
Product Development team members to achieve an effective return on
investments for product development and improvements.
- Create business strategies to facilitate company growth.
- Create and manage product strategies that include product
positioning and competitive analysis to drive growth in target
- Size target markets and develops a long-range plan (10 years)
for the product line that aligns with the business unit.
- Analyze and communicate credible return on investment
- Establish best practices researching current and future market
conditions, competitors, and consumer trends.
- Manage and coordinate the development of new products and
improvements to existing products or product lines.
- Research and monitor existing client base and industry
developments and identify potential new product opportunities.
- Manage budgets and effectively communicate financial analysis
- Advance market-facing value proposition and collaborate with
Product Marketing to create effective marketing strategies
including value proposition development, branding strategy, and
- Develop and manage product roadmaps that support the needs of
all stakeholders, including markets, customers, and Company
- Create product pricing structures that define costs and support
Company target margins.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders including Product Marketing,
Business Development, Engineering, Manufacturing and Field.
- Other duties assignedTo hear more about this position please
contact Tami Manker by sending your resume to
All Inquiries are Confidential
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right
Keywords: GPAC, Rocklin , Senior Product Manager (Precast Construction), Professions , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!