Purchasing - Shipping & Receiving Specialist (Temporary)
Company: ClearCaptions LLC
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Shipping & Receiving Specialist - TemporaryUnder the direction
of the Inventory and Logistics Manager the fulfillment of orders
for shipping ClearCaptions' products and support materials, both
directly as well as through a 3rd party warehouse, to customers and
field sales representatives. - Manages the receipt of ClearCaptions
product and support materials from factories and suppliers. - Also
manages the reverse logistics receipts of RMA's and employee
returned equipment. Maintains an organized shipping and receiving
space for the ClearCaptions warehouse in Sacramento and local
stocking areas within the ClearCaptions headquarters in Rocklin,
CA.ClearCaptions considers the health and safety of its customers,
employees, and vendors as its highest priorities. All offers of
employment with ClearCaptions are conditioned on completing and
passing a background check, participating in a mandatory Covid-19
vaccine program, and using designated PPE when required.
ClearCaptions adheres to all federal and state mandate laws.
Exemptions may apply. Not applicable to candidates in Montana or
Tennessee. - Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all orders processed through the ClearCaptions
shipping department and 3rd party warehouse are shipped in
accordance to ClearCaptions and customer requirements in terms of
labeling, quantity, packaging, and packaging integrity.
- Receives and unpacks goods. - Checks receipts against waybills,
packing slips, etc. - Prepares discrepancy reports when
- Determines packaging requirements. May pack goods in accordance
with applicable specifications, equipment characteristics,
transportation methods/options, and routes.
- Updates and maintains all incoming and outgoing shipment
records within the Salesforce order management application.
- Coordinates the movement and management of returned and
replacement materials using established shipping and receiving
- Conducts, as necessary, any search to locate products "lost"
within the system or shipment routing. - Adjusts records to reflect
the situation and takes steps to correct the cause of the lost
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Conducts operations in a manner which promotes safety.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required. Job
- Minimum Education - High School Diploma.
- Shipping/Receiving experience an asset.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com order management or similar
shipping/receiving application a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and administrative
- Possess strong written and oral communications skills and
ability to take initiative.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work
and accurately perform assigned duties.
- Able to work as a team player among a fast-paced operations
environment with constant interruptions.
- Able to lift items in excess of 50lbs but with assistance when
- Must pass a TSA background check to perform remote warehouse
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel and
Outlook is strongly desired. Certifications: Not Applicable
Physical Requirements: Employees may experience the following
physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
- Keyboarding (50-75%)
- Viewing computer monitor, tablet and cell phone screen
requiring close vision (50-75%)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Work Environment: Majority of
work is performed in a remote warehouse (Sacramento) environment. -
Must have the ability to self-start and self-manage routine job
responsibilities within a third party warehouse. Compensation: A
competitive compensation package will be offered to successful
Keywords: ClearCaptions LLC, Rocklin , Purchasing - Shipping & Receiving Specialist (Temporary), Professions , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!