Post Production Associate
Posted on: July 28, 2022
At Carvana, we sell cars but we're not salespeople. Since 2013,
we've been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars
by removing the painful process of the dealership experience and
replacing it with a seamless and convenient online platform. For
more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our
company introduction video.
Our quality promise is simple: we won't sell a car to a customer
that we wouldn't sell to our own mom. Period. To make sure our cars
are in first-rate condition, we've built multiple vehicle
Reconditioning Centers around the country, where our cars are
inspected, perfected, and photographed before reaching the Carvana
website. Using our Carvana Certified 150-point inspection process,
we're able to verify that every vehicle meets our rigorous
mechanical and cosmetic standards.
We strive to provide only the highest quality vehicles to our
customers in our mission to deliver a no-hassle, better car buying
experience. We are actively looking for passionate and talented
individuals who can help us deliver on that promise.
Think you've got what it takes to join our team? Keep reading below
to see what we're looking for!
ABOUT THE TEAM AND POSITION
As an Inventory Associate, Post Production, you will have the
opportunity to work in the Post Production department at one of our
Inspection Centers. The Inventory Associate is pivotal in
maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the vehicles while
coordinating with all levels of the organization to ensure superior
vehicle quality and timely deliveries.
The Inventory Associate, Post Production will report to a Line Lead
and will be an hourly full-time position. No travel is
Working hours are:
1st shift: Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 2:45 PM
2nd Shift: Monday - Thursday 3:30 PM - 2:15 AM
Hours of operation are subject to change based on business needs.
You may also be required to work overtime to support those business
needs and will be given as much advance notice as possible.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Facilitate the reconditioning process by moving vehicles from one
department to the next.
* Responsible for pulling parts and moving the vehicles to and from
the post production zones (on the lot and off the lot).
* Wash and physically clean vehicles that are going through the
* Apply Carvana lean manufacturing principles and follow
standardized work by adhering to the 5S model.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
This position is an entry-level position that requires someone who
is interested in beginning their career in the automotive industry
and is interested in working for a company that promotes from
* The ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in
* A valid Driver's License in good standing.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* A positive, goal-oriented attitude with a desire to work in a
team environment and achieve production goals.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing production
* Ability to read, understand, and follow Carvana standardized
procedures, guidelines, and vehicle reconditioning standards.
* Ability to physically operate equipment and use appropriate
vehicle cleaning equipment.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAD
* Experience working in the Automotive Industry or in a Lean
* Experience detailing or washing vehicles.
* Experience working for a fast-paced hyper-growth company.
WHAT WE'LL OFFER IN RETURN
* Competitive hourly wages
* On-the-job training
* 100% company-paid Healthcare Premiums for employees
* Consistent schedules that allow for work/life balance
* 401k with company match
* Perks including tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment,
discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
* A company culture of growth, with a start-up atmosphere, allowing
for varied and rapid career development
* A leadership team that listens and is geared toward teammate
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic
requirements we want to share with you.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
* This job position is designated as a safety-sensitive
* Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; the majority
of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required
from various levels
* Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20
* Requires standing for an extended period of time with frequent
stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling
in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may
have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance
* Frequent driving requires excellent visual activity and manual
* Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited
to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, masks, and other
protective garments and equipment
* Requires frequent driving and computer data entry
* Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance
Of course, we'll make any reasonable accommodations for those with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This
role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or
physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
Keywords: Carvana, Rocklin , Post Production Associate, Professions , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!