Sr. Controls Technician Rocklin CA
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: August 5, 2022
At - and through our businesses including and , we create
innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and
transportation that challenge what's possible for a sustainable
world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges
and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when
we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at
home. We boldly go.Why Trane Is The Best Company for Controls
- Trane is recognized worldwide as the brand standard for HVAC
and Building Controls Systems
- Trane is committed to your safety and has a world class safety
program with continuous training for their associates
- Highly competitive and comprehensive total compensation program
including total cash compensation, benefits, holiday and
- Dedicated to a military friendly environment (Veterans are
highly encouraged to apply)
- Unlimited opportunities for career development and
- Determined focus to be the employer of choice in our industry
(we want to be the company where everyone wants to work)
- World Class continuing education, featuring Manufacturer (OEM)
- Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life
- Organizational encouragement of community involvement and
sustainability (green initiatives)
- Late model, clean, and dependable company vehicle, high speed
laptop, and smart phone and uniformsCompensation Range: 22hr to
-40hr plus based on qualificationsJob Summary:
- Responsible for commissioning, programming, setting up
graphics, communications link, end to end testing, troubleshooting
and servicing on assigned projects.
- Responsible for documenting point to point verification,
sequence of operations validation and job close out requirements.
- Represents the company by serving as the direct customer
contact and is responsible for servicing products and equipment on
assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying,
diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems at customer's
- Coordinates with team leader and customer to precisely
understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by
extensively examining building layouts, forecasting issues,
gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work.
- Keeps current on Trane products concerning installation,
operation, maintenance, service, and repair of direct digital
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and
maintains security and accountability of company issued and
procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining
flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires,
including occasional overnight stays.Qualifications:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent, or certificate of
completion from an accredited technical school is required.
Typically requires at least 7 years of experience in HVAC/Controls.
Technical School or formal training is preferred.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working
proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
- Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but
not limited to:
- DUI, Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving
or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years.
- Previous experience with DDC controls system
preferred.Additional Requirements and Environmental Exposure
- Must be able to safely and legally operate a vehicle using a
- Must be able to wear helmets, safety goggles, fall protection
harness and safety boots to safely perform job duties
- Must be able to twist the trunk of your body 90 degrees in each
- Must be able to squat and touch the floor with both hands
- Must be able to reach your hands over your head
- Must be able to stand on concrete surfaces for extended
periods, routinely up to 4 hours
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of
hands, fingers, walking, stooping, kneeling and climbing ladders. -
It requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs.
and frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. (may occasionally
lift and/or move more than 40 lbs with special approval.)
- Must be able to safely use a ladder with a 375 lb. total weight
limit, while wearing equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to maneuver access areas, as small as 30" vertical
x 45" horizontal
- Must be able to comfortably and routinely access rooftops with
extension and/or fixed ladders at heights of 15' to 20', and
occasionally, up to 50 feet +
- This role may be exposed to variable weather conditions, moving
mechanical parts, heights, risk of electrical shock, noisy
operating equipment and other variable environmental conditions
based on locationThis role has been designated as On-Site -
In-person required. -Work must be done on-site daily. -*The Company
reserves the right to modify this designation should business needs
require. -We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive
benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status,
disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Rocklin , Sr. Controls Technician Rocklin CA, Professions , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!