HVAC Apprentice Rocklin CA
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Trane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses including
Trane and Thermo King , we create innovative climate solutions for
buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what's possible
for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the
world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a
better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive
at work and at home. We boldly go. Why Trane Technologies Is The
Best Company for HVAC Field Technician Apprentices:
- Trane is recognized worldwide as the brand standard for HVAC
and Building Controls Systems
- Highly competitive and comprehensive total compensation program
including total cash compensation, benefits, holiday and
- Dedicated to a military friendly environment (Veterans are
highly encouraged to apply)
- Unlimited opportunities for career development and
- Determined focus to be the employer of choice in our industry
(we want to be the company where everyone wants to work)
- World Class continuing education, featuring Manufacturer (OEM)
- Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life
- Organizational encouragement of community involvement and
sustainability (green initiatives)
- Late model, clean, and dependable company vehicle, high speed
laptop, and smart phone This role has been designated as On-Site
-In-person required. Work must be done on-site daily. Job Summary:
As a HVAC Field Technician Apprentice, you will be primarily
responsible for assisting HVAC Field Technicians in the
installation and repair of environmental control systems, utilizing
knowledge of refrigeration theory, control systems, pipe fitting,
and structural layouts. Trane Technologies affords you the
opportunity to work directly for a leading manufacture giving you
access to technical support, training on newest technology and
comprehensive career paths with opportunity for growth. In this
position you will establish & maintain a positive relationship with
customers, vendors and co-workers through effective oral and
written communication skills via phone, computer, and face to face.
You will perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative
maintenance, inspections, site surveys, and service requests
including replacement, and modifications of equipment or systems as
needed or requested by customers. Responsible for assisting and
learning end to end testing, starting up, commissioning, and
servicing on assigned projects.
- Represents the company by learning to serve as the direct
customer contact and is responsible for servicing products and
equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by
identifying, examining, diagnosing and repairing equipment and
systems at customer's location.
- Coordinates with supervising field technician/project manager
and customer to precisely understand requirements for all on-site
installation and repairs by forecasting issues, gathering materials
and synchronizing on-site work.
- Uses cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety
of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications,
to diagnose and repair units.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and
maintains security and accountability of company issued and
procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining
flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires,
including occasional overnight stays.
- Travel 10% of the time. Qualifications:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent, or certificate of
completion from an accredited technical school is required. Prefer
2 plus years of experience in HVAC. Technical School or formal
training is preferred.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working
proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
- Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but
not limited to:
- DUI, Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving
or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years.
- EPA Certification Preferred (e.g. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler
Operator, Gas Installer etc.). Additional Requirements and
- Must be able to safely and legally operate a vehicle using a
- Must be able to wear helmets, safety goggles, fall protection
harness and safety boots to safely perform job duties
- Must be able to twist the trunk of your body 90 degrees in each
- Must be able to squat and touch the floor with both hands
- Must be able to reach your hands over your head
- Must be able to stand on concrete surfaces for extended
periods, routinely up to 4 hours
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of
hands, fingers, walking, stooping, kneeling and climbing ladders.
It requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs.
and frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. (may occasionally
lift and/or move more than 40 lbs. with special approval.)
- Must be able to safely use a ladder with a 375 lb. total weight
limit, while wearing equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to maneuver access areas, as small as 30" vertical
x 45" horizontal
- Must be able to comfortably and routinely access rooftops with
extension and/or fixed ladders at heights of 15' to 20', and
occasionally, up to 50 feet +
- This role may be exposed to variable weather conditions, moving
mechanical parts, heights, risk of electrical shock, noisy
operating equipment and other variable environmental conditions
based on location Base Compensation Range is $40,000 to $60,000.
Disclaimer: This base salary range is based on US national
averages. Actual base pay could be a result of seniority, merit,
geographic location where the work is performed. We offer
competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a
protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Rocklin , HVAC Apprentice Rocklin CA, Professions , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!