Security Solutions Architect (Pre-sales)
Company: ePlus Technology, Inc.
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Security Solutions Architect (Pre-sales) We're looking for an
exceptional presales Security Architect whose DNA is dominated by a
true security mindset, and technical depth. If you have practical
and strategic experience implementing security strategies and truly
know how to inspire a diverse team, while partnering well and being
a key member of a larger team, then you are who are looking for. As
an ePlus Presales Security Solutions Architect, you must have a
thorough understanding of complex IT systems, and stay up-to-date
with the latest security standards, regulations, frameworks and
solutions. Working as a member of the West Area team, utilizing
your broad cybersecurity, plus systems and network architecture
knowledge and experience, you will have the opportunity to work
within an industry-leading account team to support various critical
initiatives through the identification, analysis, evaluation,
lifecycle management and adoption of security architectures and
technologies. You will also be involved with education, mentorship
and supporting the ePlus Security strategy. From strategy to
fulfillment to services, our engineering centric solutions enable
our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more. Job
- Leading and contributing to the security posture of ePlus
customer networks and systems, data center infrastructures, cloud
architectures and solutions.
- Serving as a Cybersecurity expert to contribute to the
definition/development of overall IT architecture for our
- Guiding customer teams through applying security framework
principles to develop & support security solutions
- Provide strategic points of view for security solutions.
- Driving security technologies requirements gathering, use case
identification and evaluation process for proof-of-concepts/value,
and production pilots with customer teams and security
- Building strong cross-organizational relationships and
effectively influencing across ePlus and customer teams.
- Working closely with the other architect teams within ePlus to
ensure that security is properly embedded in their domains.
- Staying current with security technologies and making
recommendations for use based on business value.
- Build strong relationships with customer teams to gain trust
- Leverage the breadth of the ePlus portfolio of security
products and services.
- Identify gaps in our customers security program; provide
guidance and direction to mature their posture.
- Assist in creating Bill-of-Materials (BOM) and Statements of
Work (SOW) as necessary.
- Planning and designing solutions for multi-vendor Security
- Troubleshoot complex technology issues.
- Escalate issues to other team members and subject matter
experts, as necessary.
- Meet with key vendors to stay current on products and
- Maintain multiple advanced manufacturer specific advanced
certifications (e.g. CCNP Security, PCNSE, NSE).
- Serve each customer to ePlus' standards. Your Corporate
Responsibilities: Internal Control responsibilities vary by role
and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal
control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a
- Handle confidential matters and information
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures. Job
Knowledge/Skills should include a combination of the following:
- Excellent customer service skills on phone and in person.
- Skilled to liaise with and influence multiple stakeholders in a
- Professional demeanor and good communication skills.
- Ability to think and come up with solutions quickly, and
- Significant Cybersecurity, Architecture and Design experience
in Networks, Data Center Systems, and Cloud Infrastructure and
Platforms (IaaS security, PaaS security).
- Experience in threat-modelling of complex systems.
- Experience in delivering comprehensive architecture
specifications for complex security solutions.
- Strong cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge that will
enable design of the best possible security solutions.
- Strong working experience with the following security
technologies: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems,
Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS
Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security
gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions.
- Experience with open source-based security technologies.
- Programming/coding and automation experience is a plus (e.g.
Python, Ansible, Chef, Salt).
- Solid understanding of, and ability to speak authoritatively
to, security principles in areas such as network, systems,
virtualization, cloud technologies, access control.
- Hands-on experience and strong understanding of technology and
- Experience with compliance, regulatory and legal requirements
relevant to customer industry such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, GDPR,
- Strong understanding of relevant Industry Principles, Best
Practices, and Standards, such as NIST, ISO, CSA and ISSA.
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and
mentor/leader detached from the corporate environment. Education
- 7+ years of hands on Enterprise Security experience. Greatly
- Advanced cybersecurity certifications (e.g. CISSP, OCSP, GDSA,
GCED, GISP, CISM)
- Advanced vendor certifications (e.g.) CCNP Security, PCNSE, NSE
highly desirable. Physical Requirements of Position: Ability of
finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such
as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together.
Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands
and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must
convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately,
loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear
average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity
necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate
machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most
of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of
force occasionally. ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does
not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship,
disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by
federal, state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for
minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
Keywords: ePlus Technology, Inc., Rocklin , Security Solutions Architect (Pre-sales), Sales , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!