Outside Sales Representative
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Now Building - Future Leaders!Homewood Lumber, a Division of
USLBM Is Seeking an Outside Sales Representative for Our Rocklin,
CA Location.Homewood Lumber -is seeking experienced candidates for
our Outside Sales Representative position. We're a people first
company that's passionate about continuous improvement. Are you
looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy
working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now .What you
should know about working at Homewood Lumber:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work. How you will spend your day as an Outside Sales
- You will build new relationships and support existing customers
- You will partner with your customers by assisting them with
product selection, communicate trends, new product releases,
upcoming promotions, delivery dates on purchases.
- Be your customer's business partner.
- You will prepare bids, material estimates from
customer/contractor supplied blueprints.
- You will assist in collecting accounts receivables.
- You may prepare and input orders if necessary.
- Read blueprints, provide estimates on material needs. We want
you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these
boxes?Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Special Skills. Ability to operate computer, calculator and
- Technical Skills. Computer Experience using MS Office
- Knowledge. Previous building material knowledge.
- Licenses. Must hold a clear and valid driver's license.
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation
- Education. Some college in Business (Preferred) or equivalent
- Sales Experience. 3 years Sales Experience in building
materials or construction industry.
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and up to 50 lbs
on a random basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.Build Your Future Today With Homewood Lumber.
Homewood Lumber -is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
individuals. We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that
includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Rocklin , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!